What Now?
I don't know what to do anymore. I am about at the end of my rope concerning my career. I just don't want to give up on broadcasting. It has been my passion since I was a kid.
At this point though, it would seem that it is coming to an end, unless I pack up and move once again. I am hopeful something opens up at my current company.
The Bitch of it all is, I have done nothing wrong to be put in this position. I just don't know anymore.
I have been half-assedly looking for something new to do. But it is so discouraging looking at job postings. It seems I need a degree of some kind for the jobs that are of interest to me. Guess I shouldn't have been such a fucking slacker in HS. Maybe I could have gone to college. I've always hated school though. Well the school that I HAD to go to.
I have excelled in schools that I WANTED to go to like my Navy school and Broadcasting school.
Well, I'm getting rambly now. I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home