Friday, September 17, 2004

Fun Times

I took the night off from work last night (Thursday) so I could go see a show in town. Junior Brown was playing at Luther's Blues http://www.luthersblues.com It was amazing as usual. I was kind of disappointed that he didn't have his full band with him. It was pretty much the same minus the rythym guitar. On a scale of 1-10, I would give it a 9.

I was doing show prep for tonights show, and my boss came in and handed me a pair of tickets for the big Tim McGraw, Big and Rich and Warren Brothers show this coming Thursday. I was stunned. He said he would automate the station so I could go. What a cool boss!! I didn't even ask.

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2004 at 1:40 PM, Blogger beth said...

Zak! Hi! I was clicking around through "Madison" blogs on the blogger website, and look! I found you! yay!

Ok, that's really all. I'm not that freaking interesting. Shocka.

It was just exciting to find someone else I know out here (Caprise and I both are blog-ees)...which tragically let's you know what kind of day I'm having... :)

Later skater!
Beth Shippert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home