Just One Of Those Days
SO, there I was sleepin' away when my phone rings. I see that the number is one from work. And I immediately thing HOLY SHIT!! I'm late for the remote set-up. It was one of those rude awakenings from REM sleep. I threw some clothes on and let the dogs out real quicklike and floored it to work with time to spare. No biggie right? Wrong, the remote I am supposed to set-up isn't until Friday. If you are wondering what a remote is, it is short for "remote broadcast".
After checking the message, the phone call that kicked all of this off was a chick that loaned me a CD to produce a commercial.
I went home, messed around on the computer, ate something and then tried to go back to sleep. Well that didn't happen. I had to be back to work for an air-check.
Got a new cell phone today, whoo hoo...US Cellular, your days are numbered!!!

1 Comments:
Do you have a new cell # then Zak? If so, plz make with the new digits.
Post a Comment
<< Home