Why Am I Up
Here it is just after eight Saturday morning and I am up drinking coffee. I hate it when my body just decides it's time to get up and I'm not ready to. Usually it is the the dog just wanting to go out, but not today.
So I was officially on vacation as of about Noon yesterday. As of now, I have done absolutely nothing. I hate these vacations where I really don't have anything planned. I wanted to go on a road-trip to Nashville and Memphis and maybe even Charleston to visit my brother Wayne.
I couldn't find anyone to go with me and I am really just tired of going on long trips by myself. I suppose I could have flown but what fun is that? Soooo, it looks like I will just stay in the region and try and hook-up with friends.
Oh yeah, it's my birthday today, Happy Birthday to me. Whoopdefreakindoodah

2 Comments:
You should add me to your blog. I didn't know you were going to start your own :). Btw, you'll have to check out the "Friends Gallery". I've updated today. You know you can post things to our blog without it being a comment. ttyl and thanks for checking out our site! :)
hey, you shoulda spoken up about your birthday. what are you know? 45? :) i didn't even realize you had this little blog thing going until i clicked the link on our blog site.
happy birthday anyway, even if it is late.
Post a Comment
<< Home