Oh My God!!! Enough already
| Mom and I went to lunch today with Jean Popcorn. It was really nice seeing her again after many many years. Probably at least fifteen or so.
After lunch, we took the long way home from St. Clair and Fairview area in St. Paul. It always makes me feel older than I should when I see how much things have changed since I have moved from here. As soon as we got home, which was about 1pm or so, I have been going through crap, crap and more crap. I just finished about a half hour ago. I have a bunch of stuff I say I am going to try and sell on eBay, but I have never used that site before so it may be a while. Anyone interested in a buch of California Raisins? Remember those stupid things? I found some old Country Kitchen yo-yo's and a bunch of 45rpm records. Those combined with all the vinyl that I have in my basement, and Mom I sure that I can pay off my truck. We'll see about that one. I'm heading back to Madison tomorrow. Hopefully it will be uneventful (to be read as no cops to impede my progress) |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home