The Day After
HOLY CRAP!! I puked after a night of drinking. This is the first time this has happened since New Years 90-91.
Seeing that it was my birthday yesterday, I decided to go out and "celebrate". I had one of my roommates drop me off so I wouldn't have to leave my truck at the bar. I knew I could find a ride home somehow.
I am such a lightweight when it comes to drinking. I had four Red Bull and Vodkas and I think my skeleton turned to jelly. Mabye I was subliminally working on acute alcoholism. Hmmm
Speaking of acute, a really cute guy took me home. Took me home as in took me home..to my house and dropped me off.
I can't wait till next year! or not...
Went to Potbelly on State street with my friend Josh, got a Iced Mocha at Michelangelos, stepped into State street arcade and now here I am.

1 Comments:
Happy Birthday again!! You're a real champ for holding out until morning to puke! he he. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home