Monday, August 09, 2004

Unexpected Surprises

So, today was the first official day of my vacation and it would seem that I am finding out who true friends are. I've placed three calls to "friends" in Milwaukee. I actually called on Sunday night. As of right now, only ONE has called me back. Kinda makes you feel like a turd in a punchbowl...unwanted.

Well, I guess them blowing me off happened for a reason. I met this really nifty guy named Jeramy. We met online of all places and we hung out the rest of the late afternoon. He is a really down to earth guy, at least that is my first impression. He has an interesting past, I think that is just part of the intrigue.

SO, back to my original thoughts, do I just let it go or do I just say screw it and blow them off from now on. One of them was actually just online on AIM and didn't say a damn thing to me. I guess I see where I rank.

And speaking of surprises, Sev called me today. It was really nice to hear from him again. We haven't spoken much in the last month and that makes me sad. But he needs his space and he has a second job now so he doesn't have much time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home