NO!! I'm not dead
Well, I guess it has been a while since I've updated, so here we go.
Nothing too exciting has been happening lately, just work and sleep and spending too much time online.
My hand actually hurt the other day after hand writing a letter. I can't remember the last time I wrote a letter by hand.
Got a call from Mom the other day saying that she had read the posting about Ikea. She said she would stop by the store in Minneapolis on her way home from an appointment to see if she could snag the coatrack that I wanted. Got a call today from here saying she gimped her way in and got if for me THANK YOU !!!
I can only imagine what else she is going to find for me to bring back with me this time. I guess it is a small price to pay for the rack that I want. :)
I am planning on going back to Ikea to get a desk that I really like. I know I should have got it the last time I was there. But I wasn't planning on moving my computer into my bedroom at that time either.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home