Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Winter Wonderland


Snow Glorious Snow. Since I got up this morning we have accumulated over a foot of snow.

Most people at work had left before noon. Seems it was only the programming people that were still left in the building. I only had to pull one person out with my truck but helped push three others out.

I'm glad I didn't cheap out when I bought the snowblower. I got the biggest one they had and it sure came in handy today.

After I finished the driveway, I helped a few other people in the neighborhood. How nice of me considering most of them have never even said boo to me except when we have neighborhood drama. (see previous posts)

When I was done with that, I put the blower away and came in to let the dog out. While he was out I shoveled off the deck and watched him try to navigate through the snow. The snow was literally up to his butt.

Soooo, I went and got the snowblower and was snowblowing my back yard. I can only imagine what the neighbors thought seeing me moving snow back there just so my dog can go poop. I'm glad I did this after dark, I don't know if I could handle seeing poo flying out of the blower. Never in a million years did I expect to be snowblowing my back yard.

I hope all this effort has added to my Karma account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home